Monday, September 27, 2010

A Little More About Me!

My Happy Place!


Welcome to my blog! Welcome friends, family, and new followers. I have always thrived on being the center of attention as a child, as a mascot, and even now as a husband and father. I feel like I need everyone watching me and everyone listening to what I have to say. Now I become so vain that I am publishing it in a blog. I hope you enjoy!

I am nine days from turning 33 and I am married to my best friend 10yrs this next June. My wife and the good Lord has blessed me with three amazing children. I am also blessed that I have an understanding wife that allowed me to name all three after my beloved DALLAS COWBOYS! They are Dallas-6, Landry-4, and Lilly who is about to be 8 months old.

As stated above my blog is called "Waiting On Lindsey" so here is a little background on that. From the day we met on that first blind date I have been waiting on her. Being a military brat the importance of time has been impressed on me since an early age. After meeting my lovely wife that all went out the window. She has never been on time for anything. As a matter of fact the only time she has been early is when our 3 children were born. So it has always been a joke that when I write my autobiography I am going to title it "Waiting On Lindsey"

I will do my best to post on a regular basis. Please also know that I will hold nothing back. Thats just not me! One last thing I may be good at telling stories but grammer and spelling has never been my strong suit so corrections are not needed. I will have Lindsey proof all post before hand if she can do it in a timely manner.

3 comments:

  1. It's so funny Jas that you mention your vanity...I will DEFINATLY agree that you enjoy being the center of attention, but you have always made me laugh so I don't mind sharing my spotlight. :)

    Can't wait to see what else you have to say.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys!!! I am so happy you have a blog, Jason, so now I can keep up with you guys in the "blog world", too! I love the title, too---so funny! :) Lindsey---I loved seeing you on Saturday and that Lilly is a DOLL!!! Hopefully we will keep seeing you guys! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad you started this blog! I have always said you should. You are an excellent writer!

    ReplyDelete