Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend of Depression!


Thank you so much for all yours prayers and thoughts during this tough and trying time. This had to be the most depressing and disturbing weekend I have had in a long long time. I paced around the house wondering what to do with my life in this horriable darkness of depression.

I would like to thank my family and friends for their undying love and support during this horrific and disturbing event that took place this weekend. If it weren't for my kids I wouldn't know what to do.

I can only hope and pray that nothing like this will ever happen again! I mean what was I suppose to do. It left me empty and needy. All I could do was sit in my chair and try to hold my tears back. A man, a father, or any human being should never have to face anything of this magnitude in their life!

Thank the Good Lord my Razorbacks and Cowboys will be playing next weekend!!!

I HATE BYE WEEKS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. And congratulations go to Lindsey for being able to get some work out of Jason this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete